Wednesday, July 9, 2014

13th 90!

     It's taken months longer than it should have, but switching from Feral to Balance for questing was definitely the right choice for Tiuli.
     She finally finished the last bit of questing to reach 90, collected her Timeless Isle gear from Quartermaster Zakuli and went of to try Ordos and the Celestials, where she mainly succeeded in reminding me that I haven't played Resto since a few feeble attempts in Cataclysm. Some time with the guides will be in order and so will more practice, but mostly I'm happy to have finally dragged one of the druids to 90. One more of my pre-Warlords goals checked off.
     Saelindir is next on the leveling list but he has a ways to go and I'm really not rushing it, just like I'm not rushing at Rim's cape. If I can finish the valor quest I think I might actually manage it. Ailuuya's seen a bit more play time since her boost, though mainly it's been squaring away her two sets of Timeless gear and mog hunting, there are definitely mogs planned even if she really seems to look pretty nice in anything she's worn so far. Even this combination of boosted and Timeless Isle gear:
     I'm very happy with my Alliance paladin. Don't think I could have picked a better thing to use my boost on. Those female draenei, they grow on you. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have a Warrior who got stuck at 60, if she reads this I'm going to hear about it. Not to mention the Mage, and the Rogue and the ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 60 is definitely one of the places a lot of mine get stuck. Tiuli, though, had been stuck at 86 for months. We won't talk about the Mage and the Shaman...

      Delete
  2. Gratz! I just got my 4th character to 90 this week and was pretty impressed with that... but I'm a long way off my 13th!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I doubt I'd have nearly so many either if it hadn't been for the free boost and doing Recruit A Friend three times. All that leveling help adds up. Grats on your fourth 90!

      Delete