Thursday, June 19, 2014

ROYGBiV Blue Transmog!

     I'd half thought I'd do another monk mog for this. That had been the nebulous plan anyhow, but as tends to happen I got hit with another inspiration for it. So I treat you all to yet another paladin mog for glorious male blood elves. (Though this is one that doesn't lose any metal when you put it on women for a change.) Comes in two versions: Legendary and Moggable cape.
   
Seish's 'Blue Wings' Transmog
Head: Jade Circlet
Shoulders: Pauldrons of Winged Triumph
Chest: Light Elementium Chestguard
Hands: Gloves of Winged Triumph
Waist: Lightbringer Girdle
Legs: Legguards of the Emerald Brood
Feet: Runic Plate Boots
Back: Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
Weapon: Abaddon

And the Non Legendary Version:
Back: Cloak of the Frigid Winds

4 comments:

  1. This is a great set. The T6 belt works wonderfully to pick up the gold from the T16 gloves and shoulders without being overpowering :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D The belt was actually one of the things I spent longest trying to pick. I don't like the really huge belts, but it needed something that actually showed up too.

      Delete
  2. I love that sword. Wish i could use swords!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really gorgeous sword. I need to go pick up some coloration of that model at some point because I like them all.

      Delete