Sunday, February 23, 2014

Catching Up

Day 20: Peace
With the music and the colors Azuremyst Isle has to be one of the most peaceful places in game. 

Day 21: Funny
Sometimes mount things glitch on my screen somehow and end up looking weird when they are just fine on the other player's screen. It leads to me getting some rather funny screenshots like this one where Os seems to be surfing on his wolf. The Darkmoon Faire hats just add to the hilarity.

Day 22:  An Act of Kindness
Seish today on his first flying mount. When the time first came for flying he hadn't earned quite enough gold for the license and everything. But one of my guildies took pity on him and gave him the little extra he needed to get that first flying mount. It made me so happy and was such a generous thing to do. It's one of the many little kindnesses that really made me happy to play this game. It's still the random kindnesses I run into sometimes that really bring a smile to my face. Terrible as the dungeon groups can be, toxic as people can be in LFR there are some wonderfully nice people in WoW too. Sometimes it's good to remind myself of that. Old Ladies, I am looking at you. :D

Day 23: This is where I relax
I play enough Blood Elf alts to have spent a fair deal of time in Eversong Woods and the music is really relaxing. It feels homey to me in a way. It's also a place I can picture Seish going to relax.

     And a little bit on what else I've been up to since I haven't been posting so much: I've been working on entries for the Mog the World transmog contest Dragonray is hosting. It's been so much fun so far! I even won week 2!
     I got a new mouse from the husband for Valentine's day to replace mine that had been slowly dying. It's a Razer Naga 2014 and I'm kind of in love with it so far. It makes things so much easier for using the abilities I currently have bound to the numbers above 6 on my keyboard (my fingers don't like stretching so far).  And it's got pretty green lights and green's my favorite color.
      Laen's been gearing up and I've been practicing my paladin healing and surprising myself by really enjoying it. I don't know if I'm that good at it, though on my last run on Dark Shamans I felt pretty on top of things which surprised me because usually the mess that is that fight makes me want to hide somewhere. (Then again I've mostly done it on melee dps.)
     And there's another little project that I tried very hard and entirely failed to talk myself out of. It probably doesn't help that SprYte is pretty much terrible/awesome about encouraging me into the things I come up with. Expect a post on that tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to steal your "Day 20" screenshot to use as my desktop background. It's soooooooooo pretty!

    I get a few mount glitches as well. But mine are always of the sort where my toon looks like it's swimming in air and there is no mount in sight. I'll have to do a small post on glitches again. I've caught a few since my last post showing off some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to do so. I'm glad you liked it. Think it's one of my very favorite screenshots. :)

      I've had several different and weird mount glitches aside from the swimming in the air glitch. I've screencapped most of them. I might just have to make a post about it someday too :D

      Delete
  2. Day 20 is gorgeous! Except that it's Azuremyst Isle and I don't think nice things of that place as a tauren - different when I'm a draenei! Oh and the nice thing pic of the flying mount is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have thought nice things of Azuremyst either except I -was- running around on a little draenei so it didn't seem so bad. Even if it always makes me sad when I have to kill all those blood elves.
      It was really nice :D

      Delete