Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Collections

Day 5: I collect...
Mounts! They are hands down my favorite in game thing to collect. So this is Seish on the Onyxian Drake.

     I also like collecting pets and doing pet battles. Leveled two more pets to 25 today and managed to get this:
     I think I'd have had it much sooner except somehow I entirely overlooked leveling a critter until now. Slowly pushing my way to having 30 pets for the Celestial Tournament. Though I should probably start being a bit pickier about just which pets I level rather than just doing it on a whim.
     Speaking of whims Fal went to the Darkmoon Faire today to do his tailoring weekly, and on a whim decided to do the pet battle daily. And this happened:
     I was super excited, and because I was so original, it has been named Sauron. Fal still thinks Fireball the cinder kitten is a better pet.

4 comments:

  1. That Onyxian Drake is beautiful! I am way behind on mount collecting I spent all my time on pets. I'll have to start hitting those instances again that drop mounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful mount and I was so thrilled when it dropped for me! :D I might be strange but I always think it's kind of fun running instances for mounts. I kind of goof around and look at the content and just generally have a good time. There's a chance for transmog gear and picking up a little extra gold and if the mount drops it feels like the ultimate thrill. If it doesn't I have an excuse to come back the next day or week.

      Delete
  2. Grats on your new pet. I really need to beat up Jeremy "Weasel" Feasel more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :D I was honestly just really lucky! Hopefully you will be as lucky the next time you beat him up. Goes so much better for me now than it did the first time I tried it with level 15 pets. lol I had no idea what I was getting into.

      Delete